1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need more AI!,,,

Discussion in 'Rocktropia Missions' started by mastermesh, Oct 21, 2017.

1. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Regarding the below mission:

RT Missions
    :
    AI
    Mission Name: The AI War
    Mission Broker: Sanctioned Weapons Dealer [136232, 85005, 238]
    Reward:
    Prepaid Credit Card (2 PED TT)
    Cheap A$$ Ammo (1 PED TT)
    Paystub - 20 RockBucks Credit towards yearly payout (If you complete 260 missions in a year you can claim the RockBucks credited to your account)

The AI is hard, if not impossible to find as things are right now. I've been hunting vixen in the CND parking lot a lot the last few days and have not seen one AI yet. If they are there, the spawn rate appears to be really low, or they just are not there and we need a new spawn of them? I read on the old forum that there was a lot of kill stealing on them a while back... I suspect that that is still going on if they show up since they are so rare, if they exist at all? My suggestion might be to really ramp up the spawn level on them, or alternatively do something interesting like put them in an instance somewhere so that they are easier to find... More 'free' entrance instances like the one in the troll bar would be a good thing in my opinion.

If this is suppossed to be a daily mission you do 260 days a year, it's undoable as things are no imho since it's impossible to do one a day, much less 40 per day, most days a year.

2. DocGray

DocGray ROCKtropia Politician Forum Staff

This mission is scheduled for fix in the Early December VU. We did not get an October VU update from MA after turning down two previous VU fixs.

3. Sonny

Sonny New Member

Or you can camp the grass area near the questgiver, the only place they spawn at the moment.