1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Of course Lockpick kit 1 werewolves mine still bugged

Discussion in 'Bug report' started by DropeD, Mar 28, 2019.

1. DropeD

DropeD New Member

Dont try lockpick kit 1 on werewolves mine, the previous bug where there was something blocking the entrance, is now blocking the chest.

Who will pay me back the 20 ped lockpick + MU, the 50 ped ammo + decay that i spent killing all mobs thill the chest?

All my support cases about RT issues, Mindark adresses me to Planet Support, where can i talk to someone from RT planet support?

This is pure stupidity, theres no one testing things? I can help testing, but please not with my money... The same person that tested that entrance of instance was fixed, didnt think the fix could have done some other "unfix" ? Ofc, happens all updates.

2. DropeD

DropeD New Member

Another great update, if u press T you spawn stucked in the water pipes lol... Ok now i need to wait 4h till isntance timer end....

Someone trying to kill the planet with all their strenght...

Ridiculous..

3. Dix T

Dix T Member

I ran 3 booty raid 1's yesterday. Twice everything worked fine, but once I got the "Invisible Wall" blocking me from entering the final room. I relogged and it disappeared, but beware this could happen!