1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mission in basement

Discussion in 'Bug report' started by Queenb, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Queenb

Queenb Member

Got a mission to do soulshakers and its not mixing with basement mission.

theunicate likes this.
  2. theunicate

theunicate Administrator Forum Staff

why its a bug ?

3. Queenb

Queenb Member

The mission in the basement is supposed to work with other missions right?
    This makes it bugged/not working properly.
    And now a question for you, why even ask something like that knowing that it's not going to help fix the problem?

4. theunicate

i think dungeon missions are separate from other missions ... because other missions have their respective skill rewards and dungeon missions give skill token ( so it cant be part of same mission).

5. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

The outside mission do work in Dugeons, If it were not for fyrs an X's i woulda never got through prison. I also use Ravenjades for Vamp mission, so unless something got wonked with the VU (which would mean its bugged) than they should still work.

6. Queenb

Queenb Member

You should think again//// [sveltwolf] has used the basements to do missions already.

This is why I dislike forums so much. The misinformation that people try to give you.

7. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

Actually was running 3x missiions at once in X's instance an all where counting.

8. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

BTW this is from the patch notes Doc posted just to clarify
    Basement and Create Dungeons Given Unique Mobs -- All Basement Dungeons now have unique mobs that are balanced exactly to the owners spec. These mobs have the word "Robber" on the end of their name and still count for all quests with similar mobs. Example: D-Block Mafia Robber counts towards all quests to kill D-Block Mafia.

theunicate likes this.
  9. theunicate

i get it now ... progress on mission inside dungeon + progress on regular mission ... would be cool i guess