1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glitches that need to be addressed by Planet Partner Devteam

Discussion in 'Bug report' started by Soulman, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Soulman

Soulman Member

Falling through the floors..how many yrs do we have to wait..
    When is vacation Home ever going to upgrade...i.e..mine monkey..frozen banana's.etc
    Glitches in shops..which is detrimental to all shop deed holders..frustration sets in when it happens and makes u just leave the shop quickly so u don"t get stuck....not good for those that have become an investor in RT
    Basements..clarify for me..Ravenjade and Stormbreaker waited months to have the respawn button to be fixed..so why does a new investor like QueenB now have to wait so long to get hers repaired when u have already corrected it in same platform of basements
    The forum of devteam MA who spent 2 hrs on open EU sub forum chats recently answering questions and the same response came back..referred to planet partner as has numerous support cases i have forwarded in the past..
    I hope that this will reach ND and the devteam..and also RT Government via Doc have been trying so hard to gel both players and devteam and gzs to Doc Gray for trying so hard

Roman Shumberg and Dix T like this.
  2. Dix T

Dix T Member

There is still the problem of a mobs "ghost" staying in position when they are dead. Its only a minor annoyance for most hunting, but it is a real problem in instances where there is a crowd around you and you can't attack a mob because a "ghost" is blocking it. Also in instances, when a mob is dead there is that indication that the mob should be looted, when ofc you don't loot individual mobs in an instance.

Soulman likes this.