1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alukat's crafting fund

Discussion in 'Rocktropia Crafting' started by Alukat, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Hey everybody, i'd like to expand my crafting further, yet i'm lacking the peds to buy the amounts of residue needed (i'm good on raw-materials). So i'd like to offer an investment opportuniy to you.

Since it's a very low-risk investment, i'm offering a 0,5% return on investment per 30 days (6,08% effective ROI p.a.)
    The payouts will be done in 30 day intervalls, if there are changes, in i.e. when the payout day is on a day i'm on caly, then i'll post a notifaction here and the payout will be done as soon as i'm back on Rocktropia.

The minimum investment is 10 PED.
    Only multiples of 10 PED , i.e. 10 PED, 20 PED, 30 PED and so on, as investment.
    The current total fund is set to 500 PED.*

fund-status:
    0/0 PED

Withdrawing money from the funds may take up to 7 days.

*which may be increased later on.
    -----
    since it's my first time of setting up something like this, shall i post the investor data here publically or shall i keep that anonymous in a seperate sheet?

-----
    perks for funders: getting priority on items sales when i need materials.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Ketch likes this.
  2. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

funding goal reached, thanks to all backers =)

3. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Hey there, since the loot is still broken, i'm going to give everyone their peds back + the payout when the payout is due.
    Once loot/crafting issues got resolved i may re-open the fund.

4. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

With the latest crafting changes the crafting fund may get re-opened soon with a fund-size of up to 240 PED.

5. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Fund is now officially re-opened :D

6. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Fund expanded to 500 PED

7. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Thx Sonnenschein for filling the missing 200 PED that quickly :D